Owe Colorado Income Tax? Set up an Agreement to Pay Plan

If you owe Colorado income tax and it is the first bill you have received – you can request an Agreement to Pay (ATP) plan through the Department of Revenue’s Web service – Revenue Online.

You must first set up your own Login ID and Password for Revenue Online. Then you can request the Agreement to Pay inside your account in Revenue Online. You will receive an ATP packet with payment coupons by postal mail.

If you have a previous balance due and now owe additional tax, contact the Collections Section, 303-205-8291, regarding payment plans.