State Tax Accounts for New Businesses

Do you know of someone who is planning to open a business in Colorado and planning to sell goods or have employees?

The Colorado Department of Revenue is the place to apply for a state sales tax account and/or a wage withholding tax account.

For tips on how to get started, visit the Business Tax Basics Web page.